NZ's love affair with SUV's is still strong with 49% of all new vehicle registrations YTD.
- Ford Ranger remains the top selling model in NZ.
- Utes continue to make up 22% of YTD registrations.
- Saloon and hatchback registrations have increased slightly on the back of rental fleets stocking up for summer.
To find out more about this and other issues discuss in this edition:
- The road to electrification
- Global EV News
- Polestar - Coming Soon to NZ
- Why is there a Chip shortage?
RedBook New Zealand Market Update Q3 2023 17th October 2023
RedBook NZ are Finalists in the Best Supplier Category at the 2023 ANZIIF INSURANCE AWARDS9th October 2023
RedBook NZ wins Insurance Innovator Award 202323rd August 2023
- View All
- 2023 - October (2)
- 2023 - August (1)
- 2023 - July (1)
- 2023 - April (1)
- 2023 - January (1)
- 2022 - October (2)
- 2022 - July (1)
- 2022 - April (1)
- 2022 - February (1)
- 2022 - January (1)
- 2021 - November (1)
- 2021 - October (1)